Would you just look at this rocket! Eddie Noble and his stage 3 Ford Fiesta ST180 have now collaborated with us as one of our brand representatives. As you can see, Eddie has a deep desire to make his little Fez stand out from the rest. These Fiesta ST’s are known for causing havoc in the car tuning community and this one is no slouch! Eddie is a weekend warrior when it comes down to detailing and enjoys participating in car shows, cruises and popping down to Crail Drag Strip to see what the Fiesta can do! Read on to find out more...
Tell us a bit about your vehicle?
I have currently owned this Ford Fiesta ST180 for nearly a year. Within this time, I have heavily modified it to put my own twist on it. Everything that’s been done to my car has been done by me. It’s never been near a garage for hardware modifications! This is something i'm particularly proud of as it feels a lot more personal. I know this car inside and out (quite literally).
What sort of modifications have you added to your vehicle?
- Airlift 3P
- Delta Styling Spoiler & Splitter
- Carbon Motorsport Vents
- White 16 x 8J Compomotive Wheels
- TRC Diffuser & Sideskirts
- White Airtec Roll Cage
- Subwoofer with boot build
- Stage 3 (Running roughly 340bhp)
- Full air intake system
- Stage 3 Front Mounted Intercooler
- De-Cat Exhaust system with Cobra Cat-Back.
- Hybrid X-47R Turbo with 11psi Actuator and Turbosmart BOV.
What are your future plans for your Fiesta?
- Would like to start to customise my interior a bit more. Looking at new seats and alcantara steering wheel. Over the coming winter of 2019, I am also considering getting my engine forged for more sustainable power and reliability!
Are you part of any forums or clubs that our customers might find of interest?
- Custom Fords
- Highland Ford Owners
- Delta Styling
Tell us why you are representing Mattallics Detailing...
Your products look and perform fantastically. I also think that the customer service you guys have provided so far has been awesome!
You can follow Eddie’s build and keep up to date with what he’s up to on Instagram, @noble_st. Give him a follow, support his passion and don’t forget to take advantage of his bespoke discount code before ordering up!